7.12.2005

You don't want no drama

Oh. My. God. The laughing.

Laura copied me the new Black Eyed Peas CD, so I popped it in on my way home. I'm all rockin' out to these songs, and it gets to this one called "My Humps".

"Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?"

Snkkt.

"I'm gonna get you drunk, get you love drunk off my hump."

Bah! Bahahaha!

But then THEN she keeps saying the word hump OVER AND OVER AND OVER and I'm all, "Please stop saying 'hump'" and then she finally stops. And then she says "my lovely lady lumps" and that's it. I'm in tears and I can't breathe and that's just it.

Laura, was that the song you were talking about? Because so help me God if I start absent-mindedly singing about my hump in the line at the bank I'm blaming you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that song. yeah. lbc and kris said, "track 5 is GREAT!" and so in the car i listen to it. only, MY DAD IS IN THE CAR WITH ME. i'm all, "laura and kris said #5 is good, let's check it out." and he's all, "okay." and then the BEPs are all, "my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps." and i'm all, "wow, i wonder what it would take for this to be more awkward." and dad is all, "um. this song is stupid."
"yeah. it is. let's check out the next one shall we?"
MORTIFICATION.
-jp

LBC said...

Yep, that's the one. I didn't say it good, per se. I said "you will get this caught in your head." The first time I heard it, yeah, I started to get uncomfortable the way she just kept saying "my hump. my hump. myhumpmyhumpmyhump." But then she broke into "my lovely lady lumps" and I lost it. "You can look, but don't you touch." Ooo, cause if you touch, she gonna start up some drama and you don't want no drama. Don't start none, won't be none.

Oh, but it would be Jaimie's luck to listen with her Pa, wouldn't it.

Anonymous said...

yea that song is kinda annoying but i like the beat and everything.My mom wouldnt allow me to listen to it anymore since it was talking about lumps and hmps.lol