1.31.2005

Update

I am moved almost to tears. The CPA dude just called me back with a figure. Guys, it's January, and he's a CPA. Everyone and they're brother is calling on him this time of year, and he took the time to go through his records one week at a time and find out what I needed to know in order to file my taxes. He did it immediately, right after I spoke with him. I've never had an experience quite like that before. I only hope that I can remember, in the course of the daily grind of my job, how good it felt to be taken seriously, for someone out there to have treated my problem as if it were his problem. I hope I can remember to do that when dealing with my clients, because it will make a person's day.

I thanked him. I tried to do it emphatically. But it was lame, and I feel now that I should've explained to him how much it meant to me for him to do so simple a thing as to answer my question. Thank you, Mr. CPA Man. The love of God shone through you today.

No comments: