4.01.2005

I'm done.

That last post didn't want to post either. Maybe Blogger has some kind of filtering system wherein any post containing the words "hate" and "Blogger" in the same sentence are automagically banned from publishment. I have no reason to believe this one will work either. I'm just talking to myself. I do that a lot.

Side note: My other birthday presents from Chris, the tangible ones, came in the mail yesterday. I have to brag. Two DVDs: Finding Neverland (which I'd never seen before then, but Johnny Depp is always a safe bet...except for that Ninth Gate thing, but it was Polanski...how was he to know?) and Rosencrantz and Gildenstern Are Dead. That, my friends, was the jewel. I kinda feel bad for Finding Neverland, a wonderful movie that was overshadowed by the luminous glory of R&G. Dad will be sooooooo jealous. R&G wasn't even released on DVD until my birthday (which is why I just now got it).

In case any of you out there have not seen that movie, I'm begging you, for you own good, to watch it. See Gary Oldman in The Role He Was Born To Play. See Tim Roth being Tim Roth, only better. See Richard Dreyfuss being strange and funny and pulling it off. Learn how to play Questions. Find out if England really exists. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: