3.22.2005

Happy Birthday To Me

I believe I've mentioned before how much better Chris is at special occasions than I am. Tonight, he is cooking me an authentic Thai dinner, complete with multiple courses. Some friends and family are coming to partake. The adventure will be figuring out where everyone will sit.

The particulars of the menu are a surprise, as is Chris's gift. Actually, he's told me what he's getting me. He's getting me the only thing in the world that I really want. Yep, that's what he said. And before I proceed, I would like to instruct Kris and Nathan to get their minds out of the gutter this instant. Laura, you too.

So, what is the only thing in the world I really want? No clue. But I like surprises, so sometimes it pays to lack self-awareness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BusyButt. Maybe Chris is getting you a PONY!!! Uncle Dan