5.03.2005

Pondering Pickle's Prowess

It took me all damn morning last Saturday to pick up where I left off with fleegan. You don't notice when you go every day just how much the little fleegan writes. It got me thinking, if we bound all of Jaimie's online writings -- her weeklies, dribblings, book reviews, short stories, etc. -- into a book, how long would it be? Would it be a quick read, or would it be one of those books you complain about being assigned in literature class because it's so damn long?

In any case, I think it would definitely be one of those books you end up being glad someone made you read. You'd be all, "I didn't get it at first, but after I sorta learned the language and got familiar with the characters, it was like I knew them, y'know? Also I laughed my ass off." It'd be like that.

No comments: