2.11.2005

It is almost upon us

I've never really been good at holidays. I've gotten way better at Christmas over the last couple of years. But Valentine's Day. Oy.

I've come to the conclusion that being thoughtful doesn't come naturally to me. Well, I can be thoughtful. I can think and think and think and think and think. I can't come up with anything.

For the record, let all men know that Chris has got you ALL beat for holidays, especially romantic holidays. He really knows how to make a girl feel like she didn't do anything nearly that cool for him. And Valentine's Day is all the worse because, hard as I try, I can't take it seriously. It's just not a real holiday.

This year I resolved to have a plan, be it cheesy, slipshod, or cliche. I have three days to make good.

Shout out to FA, who is a netizen once more! Now with more mullet!

No comments: