1.18.2006

I'm not dead. Yet.

For those of you who didn't know, I've been out of town. Way, way out of town. Tell you all about it when I have more than 15 seconds.

For those of you who did know, I'm getting the evil eye because you know I've been back since Sunday night and haven't blogged. All I have to say is this: I also haven't showered.

Seriously.

I'm not kidding.

A combination of jetlag, work, impromptu obligations, and lots and lots of laundry have kept me far from having time for anything but sleep. So count your blessings and kiss my ass. Don't worry, that's the coffee talking.

Vacations are great, aren't they? But Liz learned a lesson: If you come back on Sunday, you're not going to be worth a shit on Monday anyway, so save yourself the trouble of spending all day trying to remember what you were just doing, what you were just saying, and where you laid your damn pen, and take the day off.

No comments: