12.14.2005

Love Song to a Wage Hour Technician

I don't know why I feel the need to mention this, but I haven't read any blogs in over a week. Know what that means? It means there's enough new blog material out there to last me ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. It kind of feels like a Christmas gift, and it's sitting there for me to open whenever I want. Or, whenever I have time, which is why I delayed gratification in the first place. I might start doing it on purpose from now on though, just to have something to look forward to all the time.

By the way, I'm still on hold. I think my Wage Hour Technician has taken an early lunch. Thank you, Wage Hour Technician! You're the reason I have time to read blogs today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liz,
Where are you?
Are you still on hold or have you been kidnapped and held for ransom by some poor wage hour technician?